INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL CUSTOMER DATA
Pursuant to Article 13 of the General Regulation on Data Protection – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 as on the free circulation of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”), we inform you how we collect, process, communicate and protect your data.
OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller personal processes, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, social security number, VAT number, e-mail, telephone number, identity card, etc. – later, “personal data” or even “Data”) you communicate directly to our employees in the company, when you register on the website and / or when you register for the newsletter.
Purpose of processing
Legal basis for processing
||Art. 6 paragraph 1, lett. b GDPR
. fulfillment of a contract
|storage and storage of data, both electronic and paper communications regarding the commercial relationship||art.6, paragraph 1, letter c GDPR
Treatment required to fulfill a legal obligation to which the holder is subject
|For Marketing Purposes:
If you are already a customer, we may send you
|Art. 6, paragraph 1 letter to GDPR
.Consider for the interested party
||Art. 6 paragraph 1, lett. f GDPR
.Treatment necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the holder
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and specifically concerns the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Personal data are subjected to paper, electronic and / or automated processing.
PERIOD OF DATA CONSERVATION
The date will be treated by the law. In the absence of precise limits, the data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes. In particular:
- the relationship between you and the company, the data will be kept for the entire duration of the contract. After termination of the contractual relationship for the ordinary prescription period, not exceeding 10 years. In the case of judicial litigation for the entire duration of the same, until the exhaustion of the terms of practicability of the appeals.
- for the purposes of marketing until the revocation of consent or 24 months from the provision of consent for the purchase data only.
Once the retention periods indicated above have elapsed, the data must be destroyed or made anonymous.
ACCESSIBILITY TO DATA
The data may be made available to employees of the company and the data controllers for the purposes indicated above.
the Data Controller can communicate the data to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all the other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes.
The data may be processed, on behalf of the Data Controller, by external parties designated as data processors, who perform, on behalf of the Data Controller, specific activities, for example, accounting, tax and insurance obligations, correspondence mailings, management of collections and payments, etc
Your information will not be disseminated.
NATURE OF DATA SUPPLY
The provision of data for purposes related to pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations is mandatory. In their absence, we could not guarantee you neither registration to the site nor to the aforementioned Services.
The provision of data for marketing purposes is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. In any case, it will continue to be entitled to the Services for the purposes related to the contractual obligations
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PART
In his capacity as an interested party, he has the rights set forth in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: 2.a) of the origin of personal data 2.b) of the purposes and methods of the processing 2.c) of the identification details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; 2.d) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: 3.a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data 3.b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, 3.c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters 3.a) and 3.b) they have been brought to the attention, even as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; / li>
- object, in whole or in part: 4-a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; 4- b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or or paper mail
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.